HSE AND QUALITY
Since 2017 the VMS Quality management system for the construction and construction management is implemented and confirmed in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2015 standard. Achievement of ISO 9001:2015 certification represents our high standard driven working practices. the framework if continuous improvement process of the business model, VMS meets our partner’s demands for timely delivery of correctly performed products and services through an active quality environment and work environment work.
VMS contributes to an ecologically sustainable society by
- take into account both people and the environment in all activities
- for preventive purposes, identify sources of pollution and prevent pollution
- reduce the environmental impact by managing resources and choosing materials and machines
- minimize the amount of waste
VMS ensures that all staff work in safe and healthy conditions.
VMS, together with the employees, establishes conditions for a good and safe working environment with injury-free workplaces by:
- Regular safety controls and inspections on every site we work on
- Prevent work environment risks and eliminate hazards
- Prevent injuries and ill-health
- Process regular work safety training
Our people are our greatest asset. VMS management and the Staff Committee work together to ensure the interests of VMS employees are respected. At VMS everybody is equal, VMS guarantees remuneration and employment conditions of all our employees are in accordance with the applicable regulations in the Scandinavian and Baltic countries. When it comes to the personnel we maintain full transparency, respecting rules and regulations. VMS have an agreement with Byggnads – Swedish Construction Workers Unions and ID06 is fully compliant with taxation rules and regulations.